Back on the wall
You can CLIMB ANYTIME. You do not need to be part of a course and NO BOOKING is necessary
Phase 4 starts Saturday 27th June
The great news is we have removed our capacity limits and NO MORE BOOKINGS!
- You can CLIMB ANYTIME and you don’t need to be part of a course
- You DO NOT need to book
- We are leaving 1.5m markings and ‘climbing zones’ as visual aids and we request that you exercise social distancing as a measure of responsibility to yourself and others
- We will still continue to practice good hygiene with hand and shoe sanitising stations available
- Gear hire is available
- You still need to check in and out for monitoring purposes
- The occupancy counter remains on the website to help you choose a visiting time
- Group bookings are now allowed so please call to book groups of 10 or more. At present we are not offering catering but you can enjoy a fun time climbing and food is available to purchase in the café. You can book a group here.
- School holidays are approaching. We will run a School Holidays Kids Course and offer our usual discount entry. All the details are on this link.
- There is plenty in the works for Term 3 with Summit Youth climbing courses looking to return(mostly) to normal. More details soon.
Pro Shop is open with some great offers as part of our EOFY sale.
It feels so good to get that little bit closer to normal operations. See you soon!