– Kids Climbing
Kids love rock climbing
Let the kids have a great time climbing the walls this school holidays with a kids climbing course. Indoor rock climbing is fun, challenging, rewarding and a safe activity that is never affected by the weather!
Each school holidays we offer a fun 3 day program for kids to learn to rock climb. For those who can already climb, you can build on your skills with coaching from our instructors.
For casual climbers you can have a fun day with great discounts on entry. Take me to the school holiday discount entry information.
3 day Climbing Course
Do something different and have a heap of fun learning to rock climb at our indoor centre. Our Instructors will teach your child skills for climbing, help them build confidence and learn about team-work. This course is great fun for ages 6+ and concludes on the final day with a pizza party. Parents can drop their child off, watch or join in!
Cost is $190 per child or $150 per child if two or more siblings are enrolled on the same course.
Next course start date
Wednesday 15th July
The course runs for 3 consecutive days from 8:30am-12:30pm. The final day concludes with a pizza party.
*This course is only offered during the school holidays.
What you need
What to wear
Climbing is easiest in stretchy or comfortable sports clothing. Sneakers are great for your feet. As part of our course you will have access to our climbing gear such as shoes, chalk bags and harnesses.
When You arrive
If this is your first time climbing at City Summit then you will need to complete a Liability Waiver Form prior to climbing. You can speed up the process by completing this online with the link above. Under 18’s you need approval from your parent or guardian.
We have been inspiring kids love for climbing for nearly 10 years
City Summit is committed to our goal to increase the profile and participation of rock climbing in Western Australia. We are the longest running and most successful kids climbing course in Perth. Hundreds of children have learnt how to climb, be safe and have fun in our Youth Climbing and Kids Club programs. We have also helped train the next generation of competitive climbers with our Youth Development Squad. Some of those climbers were selected for the Australian Team.
Our school holiday program is designed to be a fun three day course however kids will still be taught by the same great instructors that our regular youth climbers are taught by. If your child loves the course and wants to continue on a term based program we will give you 10% discount off your first terms fees provided your child hasn’t attended Kids Club or Youth Climbing previously.
- Learn in our quality indoor climbing gym. You can climb no matter the weather
- 3-Days of climbing coaching from 8:30am to 12:30pm each day at City Summit in Malaga
- Our Instructors will teach your child skills for climbing, help them build confidence and practice team work
- Suitable for girls and boys ages 6 to 12 years old
- Course finishes with a pizza party and certificate presentation on the final day
- Cafe and lounge area for parents and spectators
Discount Entry all School Holidays
All day entry prices
$10 all day entry (byo harness or bouldering 12 yrs +)
$15 all day entry & harness hire
$18 entry with the lot (harness, shoe & chalk bag hire)
* Kids 6yrs and under – $12 entry & harness hire.
* Parents belay for FREE
- children under 12 require an adult to belay for them
- belayer must be 12 years or older
- bouldering wall use 12 years +
- 44 top rope stations available for under 12’s
- discount rate applies to children under 18 years of age