– fitness & training
Not just another training class
Summit Academy is a complete program designed to take YOU to the next level of your climbing and fitness journey. Each week we will help you to focus YOUR energy towards YOUR goals, whether they are on the mountain or in the gym. Get help to build on your strengths, eliminate your weaknesses and achieve your goals.
This is a fitness and training program that is suitable for all levels of climbers (lead certified) and all fitness levels.
What do you get?
- All participants get unlimited access to personalized support regarding climbing, training, flexibility, nutrition, and anything else you need.
- Option for a weekly phone call to check in with your progress and ensure you’re staying on track.
- Access to exclusive Facebook group for tips on nutrition and training.
- Option for 1 or 2 classes per week focussing on climbing technique, mentality, and physicality.
- The program per term (following the school calendar). Each term will provide you the opportunity to refocus your goals and training schedule.
Our skilled instructors will support you on your journey to ensure you arrive at your end goal with success.
We will help you to focus your energy towards your goals, no matter what your climbing level or fitness.
Get me started
The only requirement prior to starting the Summit Academy is that you have previously climbed at City Summit. This is to ensure you have taken the free climbing induction on entry and are familiar with our equipment and walls.
$235 per term – includes one training class per week
$275 per term – includes two training classes per week
Next Course start date
Monday 3rd February
Friday 7th February
*Classes run on Mondays at 7pm and Fridays at 6pm. Each session is 90 minutes.
To book call the centre on 9248 7035
Get unlimited access to personalized support for climbing, training, flexibility, nutrition, and anything else you need to reach your goal.
What is involved in a typical class?
Each 90 minute session includes:
- Projections 20 minutes
- Climbing drills 30-40minutes
- Physical Training 30-40minutes
Each class will start with climbing to identify what physical, technical or mental weaknesses that present. Then you will complete training drills designed to challenge your mind and body in a new way. The class will finish with a challenging workout, modified for individual goals or needs. Want to do more? We can provide an interesting training routine to do in your own time that suits your goals and the equipment you have available.
What happens if i miss a class? We can catch you up with some training drills over the phone or you can enjoy a rest day and pick up again the following week.
Call us now to book your place 9248 7035